I’ve got mixed feelings about this place. Overall it was a good experience, but one or two nights is more than enough.
– the place is stunningly beautiful
– nice decor and facilities
– relaxing vibe
– friendly staff
– organize some activities
– not a party vibe but still people were open to socializing
– free yoga class in the morning
– very expensive considering the local prices. 3 eur for a bottle of water. 6.5 for a bottle of beer. Food was more reasonable but still way more expensive than what you can find in marrakesh. There are no other options around so you are forced to buy food and drinks there. Stock up on water before arriving.
– do not book the transfer. It’s an absolute rip off. They charge 65 eur from/to Marrakesh while you can get a local cab for 20 eur. Same for the airport.
– not much offering in terms of entertainment: no library, cinema room etc. There were some board games lying around.
Over all it is a beautiful place and I am glad we went there but I wouldn’t stay more than 1 or 2 nights. The ridiculous prices and not much going on spoiled my stay a bit.
#whatdoyouhavetoloose #chosefreedom #reachthenextlevel #nopainnogain #exploretheworld #pizzapastabeerandwork #nurlowcarbmachtstark #silenthill #highspeedfreedom #humansoverrealestate #feelthelove #theworldischangingyourdreamsdonthaveto #mindyourownbusiness #yummypastizziforfourtycents #dontfartintotheoffice #actuallyyoucan #hackerspace #notoilett