– Really great community, easy to meet people.
– Amazing staff to help you settle (thank you Reyner!)
– Rooms are very clean
– Noisy at night from the inverter machine and AC buzzing
The inverter machine and AC were somehow placed right in between the Bungalows and they are on buzzing all night every night. Since the bathrooms are open air it gets really loud in the bedroom and there seems to be nothing that can be done to fix that. People who stayed in this room after us complained too. This seems to be an issue for the more expensive king Bungalows but not for the standard rooms. (see picture)
Good to know:
– The street from the co-working space to the co-living house does not have a side walk and has a lot of scooter traffic – so a 30min walk there is not recommended. However, the co-working space is really worth the trip if you plan on working during your trip.
– The space is as shown in the picture. Not very big, but i think that´s a positive because it facilitates bumping into people and getting to know everyone.
#whatdoyouhavetoloose #chosefreedom #reachthenextlevel #nopainnogain #exploretheworld #pizzapastabeerandwork #nurlowcarbmachtstark #silenthill #highspeedfreedom #humansoverrealestate #feelthelove #theworldischangingyourdreamsdonthaveto #mindyourownbusiness #yummypastizziforfourtycents #dontfartintotheoffice #actuallyyoucan #hackerspace #notoilett