We stayed in this place for a month. The overall experience is very controversial.
1. Good location, easy access to pretty much everything
2. Big and very comfortable terrace on the rooftop.
3. Good internet connection
1. Kitchen. Messy and dirty. It gets cleaned once a week, but it’s not nearly enough for such a place. The smell from the sink was so terrible throughout the whole stay that it was practically impossible to stay there.
2. Cleaning. The first night we were greeted with a layer of dust under the bed and clogged sink and shower pipes.
3. Noise. The windows are very old, you’d hear everything that happens on the street. Moreover, our door did not close tightly so it added up to the overall noisy atmosphere.
4. Room locks system. The doors are old and every time the door moves a little bit the lock on the door starts screaming. In the middle of the night it would wake us up quite a few times.
5. No community. It was more like a students’ dormitory than a coliving space.
#whatdoyouhavetoloose #chosefreedom #reachthenextlevel #nopainnogain #exploretheworld #pizzapastabeerandwork #nurlowcarbmachtstark #silenthill #highspeedfreedom #humansoverrealestate #feelthelove #theworldischangingyourdreamsdonthaveto #mindyourownbusiness #yummypastizziforfourtycents #dontfartintotheoffice #actuallyyoucan #hackerspace #notoilett