Everything you would have hoped for (and much more) from a place to work out of in North Goa and also enjoy some downtime.
The founders, Joy and Mayur, are a pleasure to talk to! Very friendly, give great recommendations and will make sure you feel at home straightaway.
They’re essentially building a community for digital nomads or remote workers with their venture “NomadGao”. Highly recommend checking them out if you’re keen to work from Goa or even rent out their other properties for stay!
I stayed in their private studio in Assagao and I can comfortably say that studio space had it all:
1. Excellent location – you’d least expect such a tranquil place close to the busy streets of Anjuna. Lots of cafes, bars, restaurants and convenience stores around which are open all-season.
2. Power backup and fast internet through multiple lines at the property (vital in Goa).
3. A functional kitchenette with induction stove, fridge, RO water, kettle and sufficient utensils.
4. Dedicated workspace inside the room but how can you not take advantage of working outdoors from their beautiful garden. Believe it or not, they have a plug point at every desk in the garden area.
5. Common washing machine and drying area for guests (at minimal additional cost)
6. A stepped verandah which leads you to your room. Perfect for those sandy clothes and slippers that you don’t want to take inside.
#whatdoyouhavetoloose #chosefreedom #reachthenextlevel #nopainnogain #exploretheworld #pizzapastabeerandwork #nurlowcarbmachtstark #silenthill #highspeedfreedom #humansoverrealestate #feelthelove #theworldischangingyourdreamsdonthaveto #mindyourownbusiness #yummypastizziforfourtycents #dontfartintotheoffice #actuallyyoucan #hackerspace #notoilett